Sunday 27 April 2014

ChainMail Article June 2014

It's April showers all the way today so I don't know if we'll get to the plot. Shame really, I want to make some chive flower vinegar.

I'm in the process of writing my next Chainmail article - Hungerford's quarterly magazine. This will be for the June-September edition. Unbelievable! I'm still trying to work out what happened to February and March this year!

Here's a link to my article in the previous edition. Inspired by some of the lovely wildlife visitors on Marsh Lane and who I'd like to see more of!






2 comments:

  1. Are your chives flowering already?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were full of buds last weekend, so I may still get a chance to pick that first flush for my vinegar

      Delete

If you visit, please leave a comment. I’d love to hear from you. Thank you for your interest.
Belinda